Hemp Shack’s Hempy Hound Dog Shampoo is 100% Pure and Natural. Combined with our hemp seed oil, which is a rich superfood for your dog’s coat, our formula contains only the best natural ingredients and is palm oil free.
Our dog shampoo has its natural glycerine retained. Glycerine is a natural humectant or moisturizer, due to its water building capabilities, that allows it to draw and absorb water from the air. Chemically speaking glycerine is a by-product of the saponification (soap-making) process and its mildness and skin-friendliness will leave your dog’s fur feeling soft and cleansed.
What’s best is that our Hempy Hound Dog Shampoo is free from the usual foaming agents used in the more commercial shampoos, like coco betaine, decyl glucoside, sodium laurel sulphate. Additionally, it is free from detergents, thickeners, animal fats (making it suitable for vegans), preservatives and all known skin irritants, making our dog shampoo non-allergenic and 100% biodegradable.
– NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
– NO Coco Betaine
– NO Methyl Paraben
– NO Decyl Glucoside
– NO Artificial Colours
– NO Artificial Thickeners
– NO Artificial/Synthetic Perfumes and Fragrances
– NO Petrochemicals
– NO Toxic Poisons and Pesticides
– NO Chemical Detergents
– NO Preservatives
– NO Palm Oil
– NO Use of Animal Tested Products/ Ingredients.
– 100% Chemical free.
– 100% Natural and hand hade with care.
– 100% Biodegradable shampoo.
– No nasty chemicals on your skin when you wash your dog.
– No strong chemical fragrance-perfumes which are harmful to both dogs and humans.
– 100% Australian made.
– Suitable for and currently used Australia wide by vets, hydro-baths and pet groomers.
– Pump pack for easy dispensing and application.
Ingredients: Filtered Rain Water, Hand Made Potassium Liquid Soap of 100% Pure Coconut Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Natural Glycerine Retained. Essential Oils: Cedarwood, Rosemary, Peppermint, Patchouli and Lavender.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS PALM OIL FREE